We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
A product manager’s key role is strategic + tactical.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Works with visioner and develop detailed product specification/documentation
- Manages software product development
- Works directly with technical, design, marketing teams
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Obtains product market share by working with founder to develop product strategies
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains product management staff by orienting, and training employees
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Proven working experience in product management
- Skilled at working effectively with remote/cross-functional teams
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- 3+ years of software marketing or/and product management experience
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus