CRE Loaded Google Base Data Feed is CRE
Loaded contribution which would help you export easy your
products into Google Shopping engine.
What is Google Shopping? - Quick
Google Shopping is a place where you can easily submit all types
of online and offline content, which we'll make searchable on
Google (if your content isn't online yet, we'll put it there). You
can describe any item you post with attributes, which will
help people find it when they do related searches. In fact, based
on your items' relevance, users may find them in their results for
searches on Froogle,
Google Maps and even our main
Google web search .
The main benefits for content providers are threefold:
- Popularity: Google Shopping is one of the most popular product
search engine from Google.com company
- Free content hosting: you cam place your products in Google
Shopping for free
- Distribution: Google Shopping enables content previously not
found on the web to be more accessible and useful.
- Ease in use with several click to get success!
- easy to use and configure
- multilanguage support
- multicurrency support
- ability to export only selected categories
- ability to include/exclude products marked "out of stock"
- ability to include/exclude products with zero quantity
- capability to include/exclude products with zero price
- capability to strip HTML from Product Names
- capability to strip HTML from Product Descriptions
- capability to set default shipping cost
- ability to limit number of products exported
- ability to set currency that is used during export
- ability to customize name of the export file
- inline text recommendations for fast initial configuration
- ability to automatically upload feed via FTP
- ability to send feed via email
- third party sales channel tracking (Google Analytics,
WebTrends, OneStat, 123LogAnalyzer, Netmining etc)
- optional GZIP compression of feed contents
- additional Live Product Feed URL options
- ability to validate feeds (XML-based feeds only)
- ability to store feed on your server
- exported products filtering by name, quantity, model, price
- ability to append additional info like price, manufacturer to
exported product name
- multiple export configurations
- preconfigured Google Analytics support
- supports most of standard-compliant SEO-friendly URL
- Click Tracking / ROI Tracking (requires Sales Channel Analysis)
- online documentation and Quick Start instructions
Creloaded Google Base, Google Base Creloaded, Export Creloaded Google Base
Featured Stores Using This Software:
Technical Requirements for CRE Loaded Google Base Data Feed:
- Loaded Commerce 6.5 B2B
- CRELoaded PCI CE (6.5 Standard), PCI Pro (6.5 Pro) or PCI B2B (6.5 B2B)
- CRELoaded PCI CE (6.4 Standard), PCI Pro (6.4 Pro) or PCI B2B (6.4 B2B)
- CRELoaded 6.3 Standard, 6.3 Pro or 6.3 B2B
- CRELoaded 6.2+ Standard, 6.2+ Pro or 6.2+ B2B
- Zend Optimizer 2.6+ or ionCube Loader (files are encrypted)
- Several other minor requirements
Please download free diagnostic utility to make sure your host is 100% compatible
The original download worked, but it would duplicate the manufactures_name value inside of Googles feed. I brought this to MagneticOne's attention and they did a rebuild of the extension. Afterwords, the feed looks perfect. This software is great, but the customer support is what stands out above all.
Product worked well and support was top notch - fast and very helpful. I would definitely use MagneticOne again.
Thanks for a well conceived series of modules for our cart. Everything works well and documentation is adequate. Service is quite responsive although there is always a delay..what time is it in the Ukraine, anyway?
Getting the help I need with setting up scheduled cron tasks to make best use of the mods in the background. All in all a positive experience.
Natalia was able to answer all my questions and provided simple to implement solutions to all my problems. She even helped me fix an issue that was completely unrelated to the product I purchased from Magnetic One. Impressive indeed. I know where I'll be coming for all my future shopping cart needs! Thanks!